The vision of the School is to be a world-class hub for open, distance and e-Learning.
To enhance access to quality education and training through robust, integrated and scalable technology platforms, skilled personnel, and effective learner support services.
- To design and implement relevant and innovative teaching and learning programmes
- To be a leading institution in scholarly, research and creative productivity in Africa
- To improve student welfare services through the development and the implementation of appropriate minimum standards
- To build a sustainable resource base
- To enhance the competitiveness and image of the university
- To institutionalize governance mechanisms and leadership culture that facilitate the realization of the university’s vision and mission